Wednesday, June 4, 2008

He Did it First.


So I've decided to take the leap. I'm diving headlong into the world of blogging. What you ask has caused this shift in the cosmos? I blame him *points to her left* . No not my imaginary friend, my better half. He is an avid blogger much to my chagrin at times. His, albeit, is a blog of substance but I have settled on the much more rudimentary route. Mine is just about little ole boring me. Well me and my personal views on my life and the world as I see it. I warn you now, I am a chronic thought jumper and have quite eclectic interests. I have a dirty obsession with celebrity gossip but enjoy a good political debate as well. Basically a conversation with me is full of surprises so sit back and enjoy. Check back often because I have a lot to say and no one to say it to.

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Maybe if you ever called me, you'd have someone to say it to. :p