Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sorry for the delay...


So I decided that in order to possibly finish my degree faster, I would take summer classes. I knew it would be a lot of work seeing as how it is very sped up but I didn't realize just how sped up and busy I would become. Let me give you an idea.

Classes began May 11. Since then I have had 12 hours of lecture a week. 3 hours 4 days a week. I have read 4 novels totaling 1198 pages and am currently reading 2 more novels simultaneously.

I have read 7 short stories and written an in class essay on one of them. I am currently writing a 1500 word essay on one of the short stories as well due on June 8. On top of this I work weekends, usually only 10-15 hrs but still.

I am also trying to narrow down topics for a 4000 word essay due July 14. (roughly 15 pages)

Can anyone say stress much?

Luckily I love the classes I'm in; the topics are inspiring, the books are amazing, and the Professors are witty and engaging. Unfortunately despite these things, I barely have time to breathe.

I will however make my best efforts to update you. Expect short posts and less witticisms than normal but I will make my best efforts as I miss my blog or rather the idea that people may read my blog out of genuine interest. (This could point to some narcissistic tendencies on my part).

See you on the flip side.

No comments: